Product - Sweden – Stockholm
Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Stockholm. You will get a chance to impact how people commute every day in cities. As well as look which other services we can offer based on existing platform.
We expect you to be customer-focused, business savvy, and design-oriented – you must be able to partner closely with Design, Engineering and Operations to set and execute on our vision and strategy.
The role demands technical depth, product intuition, and entrepreneurial spirit to own the roadmap for our products. You will be in close touch with user needs, and on a European scale design and engineer solutions that will deliver safe rides with a unique VOI mobility experiences.
- Internalise and deeply understand Voi's mission and strategies – and distill them for the teams.
- Identify patterns, trends and opportunities for new products that leverage Voi's European scale and build upon on our technology platform to provide unique and lasting customer value.
- Analyze ways to improve UX and adoption, thus helping differentiate Voi in the eyes of our users.
- Partner with Design, Operations and Support to seek insights on hidden user problems.
- Lead product planning: collect data, evaluate and prioritize opportunities, define requirements and align roadmaps.
- Clearly communicate plans, insights, data, and results to executives, other product teams, and cross-functional partners such as marketing, operations and finance.
- Experience leading a product with intuitive design that show customer obsession –from zero to first release and beyond.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Comfortable in diving deep into data to obtain insights that inform product roadmaps and measure product outcomes.
- Basic understanding of technical architecture and common product management frameworks.
- You are a great teammate, an enabler and mentor.
- Minimum of 5 years of product management, engineering, operations, program management, or marketing experiences.
- Great at motivating prioritization decisions
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing Product team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!