VOI Technology is the leading European micro-mobility company and innovator within the market for last-mile transportation in Europe.
Our growing team is currently looking for a Senior Embedded Software Developer to join our IoT team. In this role, you will be help us improve our industry-leading IoT solution for micromobility services and play an instrumental part in shaping our future IoT-products.
Join us if you want to build your career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe's hottest scale-ups.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Work in an agile cross-functional team that delivers amazing new features for our micro-mobility service
- Develop software and firmware for our IoT products
- Developing features for a wide range of wireless peripherals and sensors
- Improve the quality and performance of our existing solutions
- Collaborate across teams to deliver cross-functional feature updates
- Improve our tools and CICD systems
- Work closely with our hardware engineers in designing our future products
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years experience developing software for Embedded ARM devices
- Strong proficiency in C/C++
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures, OS concepts
- Knowledge of version control tools (GIT, SVN, etc.)
- Experience with Linux and FreeRTOS on embedded ARM platforms
- Experience with UART, I2C, and SPI protocols
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Self-sufficient and capable of operating effectively under tight deadlines without close supervision
- Experience developing firmware for mobile wireless devices (2G/3G/LTE)
- Experience developing software for BLE devices
- Knowledge of IoT devices and common protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP and MQTT
- Knowledge of schematics & PCB design
- Experience with embedded devices that support over-the-air updates (FOTA)
- Experience developing bootloaders for embedded devices
- Knowledge of electric motor controllers
- Knowledge of battery management systems (BMS)
- Familiar with Multi Band GNSS
- Familiar with automotive software development standards
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Competitive compensation package
- To be an important part of a rapidly growing team in one of Europe’s hottest scale-ups
- VOI swag
- Working from our HQ in Stockholm
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!