We are looking for a City Operations Manager in Erfurt who wants to build his or her career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
As City Manager you will be VOI's overseer of a local market. As a part of the Operations team, you will be in charge of running and growing your city. This will include managing and growing our local hunter fleet (persons that help us charge our entire fleet of VOI scooters every night), organising city marketing activities and local events, and maintaining good relationships with key public stakeholders and commercial partners of your city.
This role is ideal for young and eager graduates as well as for experienced professionals who want to revolutionise urban mobility and build their career in one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better and sustainable future.
- Overseeing operations, marketing, PR, and public policy activities in Erfurt
- Managing local partnerships and maintaining a close relationship with city representatives
- Ensuring that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city
- Identifying, recruiting and on-boarding suitable candidates for VOI’s Hunter community
- Identifying and maintaining locations for scooters to be dropped in
- Collecting, analysing and reporting data
- Coordinating inflow and outflow of scooters in the market
- Building and continuously strengthening the VOI community in your local city
- Ambitious, flexible and problem solver: You aim high, easily adapt to rapid changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go
- Outgoing, pedagogical and like public speaking: You enjoy interacting with people, can adapt your message to the receiver and do not hesitate to speak in front of a bigger group
- Growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- You learn from mistakes and move forward
- Self-Starter: You radiate positivity and a “can-do” attitude
- Flexibility: Your are willing to work outside of regular business hours
- Language proficiency: Fluency in local language and English
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice - At the office, the field or remotely
- Close work with the rest of the operations team as well as the entire company, to streamline and increase efficiency
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- The possibility to take ownership of a full business unit and build a team
- Work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- Role in a company with incredible momentum and grow with it
- Join a high performing, hard working and fun team and a great work environment
- VOI swag
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!