Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Fleet Manager to manage our Field Logistics Operations in Erfurt. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for junior candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment.
As our Fleet Manager, you’ll be responsible for the entire scooter fleet in Erfurt, as well as the development and implementation of a broad array of operations projects.
- Manage the collecting, charging, maintaining and deployment process of our active e-scooter fleet in market.
- Manage and supervise relationships with 3PLs
- Be responsible for ensuring an acceptable standard around the vehicles, warehouse and tools used for the Field Logistics operations.
- Lead the team towards achieve highest performance in costs and logistical efficiency as well as fleet quality.
- Have an overall understanding of all operations systems used by VOI.
- Close collaboration with the City Manager to prioritise and pursue the highest impact opportunities.
- Report performance, updates, timelines, and outcomes to the City Manager.
- Can-do attitude, with a problem-solving mentality.
- Experience of managing teams, their performance and shift set-up.
- Leadership skills, guiding and motivating the team in order to best serve the Stockholm market.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Work with a dedicated and talented team of individuals.
- Responsibility to build and manage a fast growing team in an international environment.
- Experience in a rapidly developing operation.
- The chance to see your ideas implemented on a far-reaching scale.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
“Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. *We* want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. We know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and VOI welcomes *people from* diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!”