Voi Technology is the leading European micro-mobility company and innovator within the market for last-mile transportation in Europe. We are currently looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join our Data team.
The team at Voi is full of motivated individuals with a “can-do” mindset. We are not afraid to get into the trenches. We seek opportunities to learn, gain perspective, and build character. We see obstacles as challenges to overcome, not barriers. We give our best in everything that we do.
Voi’s data team is an essential part of our organization. You will be able to create solutions that will make an impact as soon as it reaches its users. You will be able to work with all aspects of the data domain, backend, ETL, front-end, analytics, statistics and more. Some of the technologies we use are BigQuery, Tableau, SnowFlake, Matillion - and we keep an eye out for more efficient tools and methods.
Join us if you want to build your career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe's hottest scale-ups.
- You will design and implement our lightweight ETL solution jointly with the existing team.
- Day to day work would include integrating new data sources, model analytical data models from our transactional data.
- Hands-on analysis and help guide the business in how they utilize data and insights in their daily work.
- 5+ years in Business Intelligence domain
- Data warehousing, including data modeling & ETL
- Experience working with Tableau or other BI-visualization tools
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing company in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Voi swag :D
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!