People Operations - Germany – Berlin
Voi is growing and we are currently looking for a HR Partner to join our People Operations team. In this role you will be working with various tasks within the human resource field including the manager support, the employee lifecycle, labour law support, performance management, succession planning, compensation & benefits, and learning and development.
Voi is growing rapidly and therefore, we are looking for someone who loves to work in a fast paced environment and someone who loves to be continuously challenged. As HR Partner, you will be working closely together with the HR Partner team in Stockholm as well as the local team in the DACH region. You will report into our Head of People. If you decide to join this adventure you will be rewarded with a great career and the opportunity to be a part of building a great organization.
- Support our managers in employment-related matters and provide them with tools to become high performing players
- Be the point of contact in labour law related questions in the DACH region, specific focus within the German labour law
- Oversee all parts of the employee journey including; pre-boarding, on-boarding, off-boarding, compensation review, performance management, employee relations and company culture
- Pioneer strategic HR projects relating to employee engagement, compensation & benefits, and learning & development
- Produce, implement and review our company policies, employee handbook, manager handbook and HR system
- Innovate the Visa and relocation process to make sure our employees receive the best advice and assistance
- Improve our employee survey and enable the manager to be able to collect tangible data that can lead to organizational and team development
- +3 years of experience of working in a broad HR role where you have created, driven and implemented structure, processes and policies
- Deep knowledge of local labour law in the DACH region
- Preferably you have a University degree in a field related to HR, business administration or equivalent
- Proven experience in working for companies who are fast-paced, challenging and work toward a common goal
- Knowledge from working at either a start-up or tech company is a plus
- A hard worker who takes initiative, is outgoing and all-round positive attitude. We are looking for someone who loves to be apart of a team and pushes everyone to achieve their goals.
- Fluency in English and German is required. French is considered a plus.
- International HR experience will be considered a plus
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing People Operations team in the hottest startup of Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Voi swag
- Working from our Berlin office
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!