Voi is growing and we are currently looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, who will be focusing on senior and specialised rolls across the whole organisation with a focus on Operations, Finance, Strategy, HR, Legal, Commercial and General Management. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Europe’s hottest start-ups, this is the position for you.
In this role you will be tasked with recruiting and coming up with innovative ways to recruit, attract and source for our Operations Department globally.
These innovations should push the norm of People Operations in order to overcome the challenges and produce solutions. If you join our team, you will be surrounded by diverse, outgoing and dedicated team members. Team members who are all passionate, vibrant and fully believe in the vision and mission of Voi.
- Independent thinker who will work in coordination with the Talent Acquisition team in order to make sure we hire amazing people that align with our values
- Immerse yourself into the operations team, through low level and high level tasks such as screening resumes, interviewing candidates, coordinating interviews and be their point of contact throughout the entire recruitment process
- You will need to build relationships and collaborate with managers to help them define their needs
- Strategize new and exciting recruitment methods in order to fulfil the needs of both the hiring managers and the organisation
- Represent the Voi vision and mission, that promote our employer brand at career events
- Drive strategic projects within Talent Acquisition in close collaboration with your manager and the team
- Report into Global Talent Acquisition Manager and work from our HQ in Stockholm
- Several years of experience working within recruitment, preferably in a fast-paced and complex environment
- Have university education in a field related to HR, business administration or equivalent
- Several years of experience working with senior and complex roles, preferably in international recruitment for an established or in a start-up organisation
- Deep knowledge in stakeholder management and succession planning
- Exceptional communication skills as well as diverse experience in stakeholder management
- Committed, solution oriented and loves to take challenges
- Outgoing, creative, open and an overall team player who is never afraid to reach out and make the first step of communication
- Curious person with a sparkling personality who loves to have fun at work
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing Talent Acquisition team in the hottest startup in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Voi swag
- Working from our HQ in Stockholm
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!