We are seeking out a Senior iOS developer to work with amazing people on the most awesome product!
Our vehicle fleet is expanding rapidly throughout Europe and we are looking for a developer to work with a team of ambitious, like-minded developers to help make the app easily accessible, fix any software or technical issues, keep up with the growth of our operation, and channel their ingenuity and creativity to make the app as efficient, manageable, and fun as possible!
- Taking coding decisions on a daily basis
- Ensuring high coding quality
- Contributing to the chapters way of working (attend chapter meetings / come up with suggestions)
- Stay up to date with and follow company development processes & standards
- Participating in creating, estimating and grooming backlogs
- Delivering tasks on the estimated time to secure project health
- Taking an active part in discussions regarding architecture, technology selection, etc
- Onboard/introduce squad/chapter to developers that will be working hands-on in the project
- Supporting and coach colleagues and act as “go-to”-person
- Identifying areas of possible improvements or risk elimination within the solution (e.g. possible bottlenecks).
- Strong understanding of Swift and Objective-C
- Deep understanding of the iOS SDK
- Focus on producing high-quality experiences with the user in mind
- Great team worker: You will collaborate with a team of developers.
- Experience in working with agile methodology
- Worked on consumer-facing apps in similar industries
- Architectural skills - You know how to build robust services that handle unique growth.
- Experience writing testable code and unit testing
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing tech team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Work with a dedicated, likeminded team of developers.
- The chance to see your ideas and designs implemented on a far-reaching scale.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!