We are looking for a Marketing Intern/Working Student to make sure VOI is a success story in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. As part of the Marketing Team, you will be working on successfully bringing VOI to the DACH region and ensuring that we comply with local regulations. Join Europe's leading player and actively shape our 'ask for permission, not for forgiveness' market entry.
This role is ideal for ambitious students who want to build their careers in a revolutionary company and Europe's hottest start-up.
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
- Developing ideas for creative ways of promoting the company in Munich.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s help inquiries to provide quality support.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with users.
- Managing social network.
- Willingness to accept unplanned tasks that may vary day-by-day.
- Work directly with the marketing team to coordinate brand awareness, as well as the operations, data analytics, & product teams to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Entering on the ground floor of a fast growing and dynamic last mile transportation start-up.
- Developing communication programs that help the brand development.
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE/HAVE
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Schedule flexibility.
- High energy: Job requires active movement on a daily basis.
- Basic familiarity with the urban area they work in.
- Fluent in English and the local language.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Full time work.
- Active schedule - you are consistently on the move.
- Competitive pay.
- Work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!