You get excited when thinking about user-centered design, and you are bursting with ideas on how to re-imagine services, disrupt industries and make the world a better place.
You have ground-breaking expertise in designing Services in, for and around products existing in the digital and physical realms. You are very aware that experiences are part of an ecosystem and you know how to orchestrate them. You see the world through a lens of smart interconnected processes, information and products that ultimately brings value to customer. You purposefully keep ahead of emerging market needs, social paradigms and design trends.
Finally, you’re a little obsessed about shaping the micro-mobility experience of the future.
In this role, you are responsible of driving the improvement of our products (digital and physical) through the lens of Service Design. Considering that our service is affected by processes, organisational structure, information, operations as well as solutions you will help orchestrate all this elements to achieve a holistic experience from a omni-channel perspective. You will also help identify potential unmet service areas for future development. You need to have passion for creating new methods and practices for gathering and utilising business and customer insights, have the ability to re-frame service challenges, articulate opportunities, define strategies, create concept and lead the development of innovative services from brief to ready.
You will be part of the Design team within the Product department. The Product department is a true cross-functional team where inter-disciplinary focus, curiosity and drive are highly valued. You will work in close collaboration with our Operative, Engineering, Marketing and Strategy functions.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Expertise at naturally zooming out to see the big picture, then diving in to nail key details.
- Develop service blueprints that integrate user needs analysis (i. e. experience flows), multiple touch points, front-stage and back-stage interactions, processes and capabilities.
- Deep knowledge in creation of experience maps, blueprints, user journeys, scenarios, flows and mental models.
- Establish guidelines for service design best practices and standards for within the product design team.
- Plan and conduct qualitative field research using design research techniques from discovery phase to validation phase.
- Analyse and synthesise qualitative and quantitative data to identify main insights and translate them into concepts.
- Visualise, ideate, prototype and test your concepts.
- Develop service design methods and tools within VOI.
- Be a UX evangelist at all times.
- B.Sc. or Masters in Service Design or Interaction design. New inter-disciplinary programs are applicable
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in a design consultancy or equivalent position
- Relevant working experience within Service Design
- App design experience is an advantage
- English, spoken and written
- Structured, methodical, and analytical with good planning skills
- Design intuitive, detail oriented
- Consistently produces top-level work needing minimal direction
- Ability to drive, motivate and convince
- Persistency to pursue targets and take decisions
- Communicative with good verbal and visual presentation skills
- Independent and confident as well as a good team player
- Highly motivated, flexible, and able to work under constrained time schedules
This positions offers
- Being part of a rapidly growing Product team in the hottest startup in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag
- Working from our HQ in Stockholm
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!