Fleet Manager Munich
Operations - Germany – Munich
Voi is looking for a Fleet Manager to join our growing team in Munich. If you would like to be a part of scaling one of Europe's hottest startups, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment as well as experienced candidates who want to enter a new field.
As a Fleet Manager, you will be the backbone of our local operations in Munich. Our Fleet Manager is responsible for the entire scooter fleet and its optimisation around scooter collections, deployments, re-locations, repairs and maintenance. You will be in charge of the local operations team of drivers and mechanics and are responsible for your own KPIs.
The position reports to the City Manager and manages a team of 3+ direct reports and 10+ indirect reports. The role further includes collaborating with local and central operations teams, Human Resources and Marketing to prioritise and pursue the highest impact opportunities.
- Experience in managing sizeable teams and scheduling work shifts
- Leadership skills: able to guide and motivate a team to excellence
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing circumstances on a daily basis
- Proficiency in the English and preferably German
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Work with a dedicated and talented team of individuals
- Responsibility to build and manage a fast growing team in an international environment
- Experience in a rapidly developing operation
- The chance to see your ideas implemented on a far-reaching scale
- Being part of a rapidly growing team in the hottest start-up in Europe
- VOI swag
Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!