We are looking for a City Operations Specialist Intern to assist our City Operations Specialist in Nuremberg. As a part of the Operations team, you will be working in your local city alongside your City Operation Specialist to help us build a network of VOI Hunters (i.e. persons that help us charge our entire fleet of VOI scooters each night), and together with the Vehicle Operations make sure that the inflow and outflow of scooters from the market is working seamlessly.
This entry-level role is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and one of Sweden’s hottest start-ups!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
Primary Job Duties:
- Identifying, recruiting and onboarding suitable candidates for VOI´s Hunter community, with primary focus on Nuremberg!
- Identifying and maintaining nodes for scooters to be dropped in
- Coordinating inflow and outflow of scooters from the market
- Building and continuously strengthening the VOI community in your local city
- Collecting, analysing and reporting data to primarily the City Operations Specialist
- Assisting in the development and improvement of internal and external processes.
Applicants Should Be/Have:
- Ambitious, flexible and problem solver: You aim high, easily adapt to rapid changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go.
- Outgoing, pedagogical and like public speaking: You enjoy interacting with people, can adapt your message to the receiver and do not hesitate to speak in front of a bigger group.
- Growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward.
- Self-Starter: You radiate positivity and a “can-do” attitude.
- Schedule flexibility: Your are willing to work outside of regular business hours.
- Language proficiency: Fluency in local language and English
Preferred, but not required:
- Driver's license
This Position Offers:
- Full Time !
- Preferably students
- Active schedule, you may be consistently on the move.
- A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
Apply TODAY! We are interviewing continuously!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!