Finance Intern - German speaking
Finance - Sweden – Stockholm
Are you a newly graduated student who speaks German and wants to start your career in Finance? Do you just love numbers, excel and other systems? Then this is the position for you!
Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a German speaking Finance Intern to join our Finance team. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for as well junior candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment. In the role you will be pushed to overcome challenges and produce solutions.
The candidate will be rewarded with a great career and an opportunity to build a great organisation, so what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us now!
- Support our finance team with all relevant accounting activities
- Responsible for checking our carrier accounts and cashflow planning and preparing our payments
- Support the internal cost allocation process
- General administrative tasks
- Depending on your interest, you take on your own projects, which bring the company forward
- Newly graduated within finance studies or comparable subjects
- High interest for numbers, excel and other systems
- Experience working in or towards German markets
- Comfortable in the start-up environment
- Love to work hands-on and your analytical skills help you to work solution-orientated
- Practical experience through an internship in finance / tax consulting / auditing is a plus
- Fluency in German and English is a must
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Full time internship with monthly pay, starting with 6 months
- Opportunity to gain great and valuable experience in a rockstar finance department
- Being part of a rapidly growing and changing Swedish startup
- Overseeing projects with far-reaching and instant results
- Based in Stockholm HQ
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!