We are looking for a Marketing Coordinator to make sure VOI is a success story in Berlin, Germany. As part of the German Marketing team, you will be assisting us in making the VOI brand, mission and vision a success in the market. Marketing in the region and ensuring that we push marketing boundaries by going the extra mile . Join Europe's leading player and actively shape our 'ask for permission, not for forgiveness' market entry.
This role is ideal for ambitious students who want to build their careers in a revolutionary company and Europe's hottest start-up.
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Active schedule, you may be consistently on the move.
- A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference
APPLICANTS SHOULD BE
- Recent graduates with a background in marketing or similar field
- Intern experience with another marketing firm or with another organisation
- Preferably a portfolio or showcase of previous project
- Ambitious to help us become one of the biggest success stories in Germany while working along side our Global Marketing Team
- Detail Orientated
- Team players
- Native German and Fluent English
- Flexible in understanding the micro- mobility market and its challenges
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!