Voi is looking for a Fleet Manager to join our growing team in Aachen. If you would like to be a part of scaling one of Europe's hottest startups, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment as well as experienced candidates who wants to enter a new field.
As a Fleet Manager, you will be managing a team responsible for collecting, charging, deploying and re-locating our vehicles. You will have budget responsibility and own city specific KPIs.
The position reports to the City Manager and manages a team of 3+ direct reports and 10+ indirect reports.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading your team towards achieving operational excellence and hitting targets on collecting, charging, deploying and re-locating vehicles
- Collaborating with local and central operations teams, Human Resources and marketing to prioritise and pursue the highest impact opportunities.
- Communicating updates, timelines, progress and outcomes to the city manager and the central operations unit.
- Experience in managing sizeable teams and scheduling work shifts.
- Leadership skills: able to guide and motivate a team to excellence.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to changing circumstances on a daily basis.
- Proficiency in the local language and English.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Work with a dedicated and talented team of individuals.
- Responsibility to build and manage a fast growing team in an international environment.
- Experience in a rapidly developing operation.
- The chance to see your ideas implemented on a far-reaching scale.
- Being part of a rapidly growing team in the hottest scale-up in Europe.
- VOI swag
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!