Chief Product Officer
Product - Sweden – Stockholm
Voi is looking for a Chief Product Officer, we are one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. As our new CPO you will be responsible for leading your team and producing the best solutions for people and cities in accordance to our vision of cities free from noise and pollution. You will have a close collaboration with other executive managers and together with them follow up on objectives and key results on a weekly basis.
As a CPO, you will be:
- Leading the development of products on both the hardware and software side.
- Developing and executing product strategy including design, vision and development.
- Planning the process from an idea to finished product with consideration to budget and other company-wide objectives.
- Supporting product managers and ensuring that all projects connected to the product are following the predefined schedule.
- Conducting product analysis to establish product differentiation.
- Ensuring that products are satisfying customers’ needs.
Skills and Experience
We expect that you have:
- Several years of experience within:
- mobility or other heavy operational business scaling.
- technology and software industry.
- leadership roles.
- Profound interest within technology and/or software industry.
- Good knowledge in user experience and design.
- Good knowledge of hardware and software products.
- Huge interest for customer satisfaction.
- Great communication skills in English and, preferably, Swedish.
- Master’s degree in Technology / Product Management /Engineering / Business or other related field.
- Worked in and enjoy a fast paced environment.
- Pragmatic and proactive approach, with high integrity and strong work ethics.
What’s in it for you ?
In addition to the competitive package you will be a part of a rapidly growing product team of the hottest startup in Europe while working with amazing colleagues in an awesome environment.
Unlike many other startups, we respect and value our employees’ personal lives. A good work-life balance is something we practice and maintain.
Not only this, as an employee of VOI you will get:
- 30 days of vacation, pension and company activities.
- VOI swag
- Last but not least, great possibilities to create an impact on work that makes a difference!
Job Type: Full-time
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!