Voi Technology is growing, and are now looking for a Pricing & Commercial Analytics Manager to join our Strategy & Planning team at our headquarters in Stockholm!
The Strategy & Planning is a nimble and highly impactful team that directly collaborates with the C-suite and works cross functionally across Product, Operations, Engineering, Marketing and Finance. We are responsible for the company’s global strategy, next generation of business lines, and support general corporate and business development.
We are looking for an experienced data scientist with business interest to lead the effort of establishing reliable commercial experiments related to demand and pricing across the organisation. You will dive into a massive, complex data set of vehicle utilisation levels, fleet sizes, competitor positions, market shares, weather patterns and geospatial intelligence.
You will report directly to the Head of Strategy & Planning who holds a seat on the Group Management Team. Over time, you will have the opportunity to build and lead a small independent team of commercial analysts. The role includes:
- Pricing and demand generation strategy: You will shape a multi-year strategy that enables continued high growth in the user base, balancing churn and price point to maximising customer lifetime value
- Price point analytics: You will develop and operate the methodology used for both customer facing and supplier facing pricing, employing both qualitative survey based input and quantitative experiment based input to guide decision making
- Process automation: You will together with our Data & BI and Engineering departments ensure that commercial decision making is over time automated to minimise human bias and increase speed
- Value propositions positioning: You will together with our New Business and Commercial leaders help define the right value proposition of product bundles to optimise demand
- Master’s or PhD degree in a mathematical or statistical discipline from a leading university, with strong performance in coursework (included but not limited to Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Natural Sciences)
- 3+ years’ experience of data science / commercial analytics with a focus on demand and pricing topics; either at a leading corporate / growth firm or at a leading consultancy firm
- Working proficiency in R/Python and preferably SQL, Golang is a plus
- A demonstrated high degree of autonomy and independence
- An analytical, “get-it-right” personality with a sixth sense for developing experiments that can be trusted
- A deep desire to grow and learn
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a remarkable team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- High caliber colleagues and a great work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Tangible ability to impact work that make a difference in society
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!