Our growing company is currently looking for a Field Logistics Partner to join our Field Logistics Team. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for as well junior candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment. In the role you will be pushed to overcome challenges and produce solutions. The candidate will be rewarded with a great career and an opportunity to build a great organization, so what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us now!
Be a part of the operational excellence center, to proactively work together with your dedicated markets to optimise the Field Logistics operations (i.e. to collect, charge and deploy our mobility fleet).
You will work 75% in 6-8 dedicated markets, working hands-on with implementation and change management and 25% centrally, working with knowledge and best practice sharing as well as documentation and process development.
- Proactively support the implementation and execution of Field Logistics solutions in your dedicated markets
- Track and evaluate the performance of the field logistics operations in the dedicated markets, in order to identify and implement appropriate improvements
- Continuously follow up and assure that VOIs standards and quality levels are being kept at a satisfactory level
- Consolidate and gather the best practices of process and structure, to share with relevant stakeholders for improvement of current processes
- Be a stakeholder in various Field Logistics process developments
- A lot of travels, both to your dedicated local markets as well as HQ
- 2+ years of working experience
- Experience from Operation Management. Experience within last-mile logistics or last-mile transportation is a plus.
- Leadership experience
- Fluent in English and the local language
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
- Can be based in Munich, Augsburg, Stuttgart, Ingolstadt, Nuremberg Düsseldorf, Cologne, Dortmund or any city close to the mentioned ones.
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!