The User Support Operations team is growing rapidly and we need a Support Lead with focus on Training and Development to ensure that our team’s skills and capabilities continuously improve as we aim to provide the best customer support for our riders and hunters.
As we continuously scale our operations in Voi, we need to define our learning and development strategy. These learning programs will support agents primarily in Stockholm, with opportunities to train offshore agents. You’ll be responsible for the end-to-end process of identifying learning needs, developing training programs, ensuring effective delivery, and assessing learning outcomes.
- Lead culture of learning: Initiate this way of working in our team and plan out actions with this end-goal in mind across onboarding, continuous learning, and on-the-job training activities
- Identify learning needs: Assess competencies and determine gaps, if any, among agents, on both a team and individual perspective
- Design, create and own learning initiatives: Define desired learning goals and translate these to modules, classes, and sessions accordingly, by being creative in our training approaches to ensure learners absorb knowledge from these resources
- Ensure effective delivery: Implement the learning solution and evaluate what works, what doesn’t, for future training runs
- Work closely with various stakeholders: Build and maintain strong partnerships with different members of the User Support Ops team (Team Leads, Quality, Content) based on a shared commitment to achieving business results
- Report results and insights: Deep dive and provide recommendations for learning and development opportunities
We believe you have some experience from Customer Support, and want to take the next step focusing on training and development in the Support team at Voi.
- You are passionate about learning and ensuring people continuously develop.
- You are a self-starter.
- You handle challenges with positivity and grit.
- You have a growth mindset - you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- Fluent in English is a must!
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing Dream team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- VOI swag
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!