Our growing company is currently looking for a Field Logistics Partner to join our Field Logistics Team in Oslo. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for as well junior candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment. In the role you will be pushed to overcome challenges and find solutions. The candidate will be rewarded with a great career and an opportunity to build a great organization, so what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us now!
Be a part of the operational excellence center, to proactively work together with your dedicated cities to optimise the Field Logistics operations (i.e. to collect, charge and deploy our mobility fleet).
You will work about 80% of your time remote and on-site towards 6-8 dedicated cities, working hands-on with implementation and people management as well as analysis and evaluation. The other 20% of your work will be towards the other partners globally and the central team in Stockholm, both remote and on-site, working with knowledge and best practice sharing as well as being supportive in process development.
- Be a proactive support and main point of contact within Field Logistics operations for 6-8 dedicated cities in Norway / West Sweden.
- Test, implement and train local staff on defined Field Logistics processes in the dedicated cities.
- Continuously follow up, analyse and draw conclusions from the performance of the Field Logistics operations according to set Key Results.
- Consolidate and make available local market performance, ideas and best practice to relevant local, global and central stakeholders.
- Be supportive in various Field Logistics process developments.
- 2+ years of relevant working experience
- Leadership experience
- Analytical and problem solving mindset
- People and change management skills
- Structured way of working
- Comfortable to work on remote and on the go
- Thriving in a constantly changing environment
- Fluent in English and the local language
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- A lot of travels, both to your dedicated local markets as well as HQ, Stockholm
- Flexible schedule, where you are evaluated on your performance and not the time spent
- VOI swag
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!