We are looking for a City Operations Specialist to be Voi's operations in Marseille. As a part of the City Operations team, you will be working hands-on with everything related to our local operations. You will report to the City Operations Manager and assist in setting up all the operations processes and manage the fleet of Voi vehicles in Marseille.
This entry-level role is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and one of Europe’s hottest start-ups! Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the Voi vision of building a better future.
- Helping the City Manager to build a flawless operations machine around collecting, charging, fixing and dropping scooters looking at all the metrics and variable that could improve the process
- Managing local partnerships with logistics and interim staffing companies
- Understanding user’s habits in order to maximise scooter utilization, identify locations to drop scooters, maximise the number of available scooters
- Collecting, analyzing and reporting data to primarily the City Operations Manager
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field, or work experience related to the role
- Language proficiency: Fluency in local language and English
- Preferred, but not required: Driver's license
- Problem solver; you adapt to changing circumstances and find solutions to problems as they come
- Responsible; taking ownership of the overall performance of the city
- Self-starter; with a can-do attitude, you independently identify actions and execute them
- Communication; confidence in public speaking, interacting with other people and able to adapt your message to the receiver
- Flexibility; Your are willing to work outside of regular business hours
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and complete unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice - At the office, the field or remotely
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing team in the hottest startup in Europe
- Active schedule, you may be consistently on the move
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
- Work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
- A high performing, hard working and fun team and a great work environment
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!