Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Vehicle Operations Manager to join our City Operations team. In the role you will be pushed to overcome challenges and produce solutions. The candidate will be rewarded with a great career and an opportunity to build a great organization, so what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us now!
Our Vehicle Operations organisation is tasked with ensuring Voi's vehicles are maintained and repaired quickly and to a high standard. With many thousands of vehicles located in markets around the world, we build and scale teams and systems to ensure a great experience for our riders and the continued growth of our business. Vehicle Operations encompasses the repair, maintenance, and supply chain of our global fleet.
As Vehicle Operations Manager, you’ll be responsible for the development and success of the vehicle repairs team at our HQ in Stockholm. You will have budget responsibility and be responsible in setting and following up both team and individually specific KPI:s. Reporting to the City Operations Manager, you will work cross functionally to develop, deliver and implement initiatives and operational programs to further the success of your team.
- Provide guidance, instruction, direction and lead your team towards achieving operational excellence and hitting targets on vehicle repairs
- Be a proactive and close partner regarding everything concerning repairs to the organisation
- Track and evaluate the performance of the repairs team, in order to suggest appropriate improvements needed
- Represent Vehicle Operations in cross functional meetings to ensure decisions support overall operating model and strategy.
- Coaching your team leaders on a daily basis and make the team perform at its best
- Previous leadership experience
- Flexible, hands-on approach leader with excellent communication skills
- Relevant degree in Mechanical, Logistical or related field or equal job-experience within the field.
- Professional proficiency in English and the local language
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being a vital part of a rapidly growing City Operations team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Responsibility to build and manage a fast growing team in an international environment
- Close work with the rest of the organisation, to streamline and increase efficiency
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Gain a thorough and complete understanding of all business and operations systems used by Voi.
- Great possibilities to have a direct impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!