Engineering - Sweden – Stockholm
At Voi Technology we want to make cities free from pollution and noise. To make this happen we believe in making light, electrical vehicles more accessible for the people. Besides breathing micro mobility, we also have engineering and product close to heart and want to develop the best products out there.
Our Engineering team is seeking an outgoing and curious System Architect to work with rapidly evolving requirements and collaborate with engineers, internal stakeholders, and external vendors in the fast growing micro mobility market. We are looking for an experienced System Architect that brings a broad set of skills and technical achievements, with a development and automation mindset to problem solving, and an impressive past of unique career and life experiences to bring to our engineering team as we continue to expand across Europe and making cities free from pollution and noise.
- Derive and maintain ownership of top-level system requirements by collaborating with stakeholder representatives
- Analyze current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and suggest enhancement solution
- Develop and maintain ownership of system architecture documentation
- Develop system design specifications
- Responsible for overall system performance
- Participate in the system capacity planning & risk analysis
- Decompose the system (product) requirements into software and cloud infrastructure design specifications
- Make sure that all components are working seamlessly together as one system
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure
- Communicates well with required project contacts, seeks to communicate and form relationships with non-required contacts.
- Experience with all of the product development life cycle
- Ability to perform system trade-off studies
- Solid understanding of software design methodology and deliverables
- Thorough understanding of cloud infrastructure, distributed systems
- Expert level skills in documenting and communicating system design deliverables and drawing
HAVING EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS
- Understanding of IoT device systems and product design experience
- Experience in micro mobility related products
- Agile software development methods such as Scaled Agile Framework
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Working in a fast growing and changing market
- Being part of a rapidly growing Engineering team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!