Senior DevOps Engineer
Engineering - Sweden – Stockholm
At Voi Technology we want to make cities free from pollution and noise. To make this happen we believe in making light, electrical vehicles more accessible for the people. Besides breathing micro mobility, we also have engineering and product close to heart and want to develop the best products out there.
Voi is currently looking for an experienced and self-going DevOps/SRE-engineer to assist our growing team of engineers and manage our ever growing infrastructure. In this role you will work closely with the engineering teams to help them deliver increments of our product. This, of course, requires you to have strong social and communicative skills and you have a collaborative mindset.
You are comfortable working in the cloud and understand the tradeoffs well. You believe in managing infrastructure as code and automation is important to you, whether it is helping developers managing their CI/CD flows or setting up your own monitoring and alerting tools. Observability and troubleshooting abilities is core to your beliefs and central to your methods. You are comfortable with at least one programming language (bonus if Go) and don’t shy away from building your own tooling to minimize manual efforts and help automate developer flows. You understand the Unix philosophy well and are comfortable in a Posix environment.
- Managing and automating user access (ex. IAM - owning and assisting developers in accessing and securing access to cloud resources)
- Orchestrate and manage infrastructure with Terraform (or similar)
- Help developers automate deployment flow
- Help developers automate centralized documentation generation
- Help developers gate their deployments through feature flags
- Help developers with network topology related issues like routing, circuit-breaking and traffic shaping
- Larger cloud provider platform (it is a plus if that is GCP)
- Comfortable in at least one programming language (it is a plus if it is Go)
- Managing Kubernetes & Docker platforms
- Administering PostgreSQL
- Managing medium to large infrastructures with orchestration tools
- Managing capacity / Capacity planning in a cloud environment
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Working in a fast growing and changing market
- Being part of a rapidly growing Engineering team in one of the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Voi swag
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!