Software Test and Quality Automation Engineer
Engineering - Sweden – Stockholm
Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Software Engineering Test and Quality Automation Engineer. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for as well junior candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment. In the role you will be pushed to overcome challenges and produce solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Test and Quality Assurance Engineer with a product mindset and technical domain experience to define and implement quality assurance and testing activities within our development teams. The development teams play an integral part in the implementation and deployment of all Voi products.
Join us if you want to build your career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe's hottest scale-ups.
- Taking part in defining and implementing quality assurance and testing frameworks within the engineering organisation.
- Support and instrument the Scrum development teams in taking responsibility for Test Driven and Behaviour-Driven Development, Testing and Deployment.
- Defining and implementing processes and frameworks for test automation and automated instrumentation of KPIs.
- Taking responsibility for definition and implementation of end to end test cases as well as implementation of integration, UI and interface tests.
- Enable to work on CI/CD processes across frontend and backend teams.
- Work with various frameworks and tools like Selenium, Appium, Xcuitest, Espresso, Rest Assured, Postman, SoapUI, JMeter etc.
- 3+ years of relevant experience preferably within a high-growth technology company within mobility, logistics or e-commerce.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Experience on testing the mobile native applications both manually and automated.
- Good knowledge in testing web application manually, would be nice if you're familiar with the IoT testing too.
- Previous experience in Scrum, scaled agile and associated support processes.
- Previous experience in testing methods such as TDD and BDT and software development life cycle in general.
- Demonstrated experience in using the Atlassian suite, CI/CD automation tooling as well as industry standard test frameworks.
- Solid communication skills, being comfortable working in a very dynamic and collaborative work environment.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing Engineering team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!