Marketing - Italy - Milan
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join Voi’s Marketing team. You will be working with the first European dockless scooter sharing company in Milan! This role is ideal for young professionals and recent university graduates who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and industry!
- Developing ideas for creative ways of promoting the company in Milan
- Identifying and assessing customer’s help inquiries to provide quality support
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with users
- Manage partnerships to promote the Voi vision
- Support content creation for social media (photoshoot, competitions…)
- Work directly with the marketing team to coordinate brand awareness, as well as the operations, data analytics, & product teams to streamline and increase efficiency
- Entering on the ground floor of a fast growing and dynamic last mile transportation start-up
- Developing communication programs that help the brand development
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude
- Experience in events, field marketing, etc.
- Schedule flexibility
- High energy: Job requires active movement on a daily basis
- Basic familiarity with the urban area in your city
- Fluent in English and the local language
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing team in the hottest startup in Europe
- Work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- A high performing, hard working and fun team and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!