Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a ERP Systems Implementation Manager to join our Finance and IT team. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you. We are looking for a high caliber business and IT project manager with experience from working across corporate functions in large scale system implementation programs.
In the role you will be pushed to overcome challenges and produce solutions. You will have the opportunity to be part in building a great organization, and take part in shaping our wider business and IT function. You will be tasked with strategic project management of key system design, procurement and roll-out and work with key stakeholders across Voi’s Operations, Commercial, Product, Engineering and Country organizations.
So what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us now!
- Business driven IT system design: You will diagnose and help design our current setup of enterprise systems including ERP, Inventory, CRM, HRM and ITSM systems, based on a solid business understanding and with experience and interest from IT.
- Cross-functional strategic project leadership: You will project lead the implementation of IT systems requiring diligent process follow-up, actively networking with both junior and senior stakeholders across the full organization.
- Project budget management: You will develop and continuously monitor the project budgets related to enterprise systems roll-out and maintenance.
- Active coaching and support of stakeholders: You will play an integral part in supporting key stakeholders in enterprise systems topics by acting as a facilitator, advisor and discussion partner.
- Project follow-up: You will lead recurring retrospectives as well as larger post-mortems of system implementation work and manage consolidated feedback vs external suppliers.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, engineering or IT related discipline.
- 2+ years' experience of business and IT project management with experience from enterprise systems implementation; either at a leading business/IT consultancy firm or at a leading medium- or large-scale corporation.
- Strong working proficiency in the Microsoft Office or GSuite package.
- Hands-on experience in leadership of ERP implementation a strong plus.
- A process oriented “get-it-right” personality with focus on high quality deliverables.
- A proven ability to influence others, gather buy-in and feedback and drive meaningful change in topics without clear right or wrong answers.
- A demonstrated high degree of autonomy and independence.
- A deep desire to grow and learn.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing Finance team in the hottest scale up in Europe.
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment .
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!