Voi is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for an HR Partner to join our People Operations team in either Berlin or Munich. The People Operations team is supporting all other departments in taking care of what is most important - the people of Voi!
We are looking for someone who loves to work in a fast paced environment and someone who loves to be continuously challenged. In this position you will work primarily towards our local teams in the DACH region, but also together with the HR team in Stockholm. You will report to the Head of People Operations, and if you decide to join this adventure you will be rewarded with a great opportunity to be a part of building a great organisation.
HR Partners work with various tasks within the Human Resources field, in order to make sure that we take care of our employees and are compliant. You will work with local HR-related support and projects towards our DACH region, but also with global initiatives together with the HR Partners team. We see the possibility for the local team growing in the future, and you will then have a key role in building this team. The role includes:
- Supporting our managers in employment-related matters and provide them with tools to become high performing players
- Be the point of contact in labour law related questions in the DACH region, specific focus within the German labour law
- Oversee all parts of the employee journey including; pre-boarding, on-boarding, off-boarding, compensation review, performance management, employee relations and company culture
- Manage strategic HR projects relating to employee engagement, compensation & benefits and learning & development
- Produce, implement and review our company policies, employee handbook, manager handbook and HR system
- Improve our employee survey and enable the manager to be able to collect tangible data that can lead to organisational and team development
We believe that you take initiative, are outgoing and have an all-round positive attitude. We are looking for someone who loves to be part of a team and pushes everyone to achieve their goals.
- Proven experience of working in a broad HR role where you have created, driven and implemented structure, processes and policies
- Direct knowledge and experience in working with of German labour law in the DACH region
- A University degree in a field related to HR, business administration or equivalent
- Experience in working for companies who are fast-paced, challenging and continuously changing
- Fluency in English and German is required
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a growing People Operations team in one of the hottest startups in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Opportunity to own and manage the HR-function in the DACH region
- You can be based in either Berlin or Munich
- Possibility to travel and visit our other offices and their local teams
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!