As a Regional Operations Intern, you will be part of our regional operations in Frankfurt and the entire southern DACH region. You will support the Operations team in their daily endeavour to optimize operations, logistics and processes in our local markets. You’ll be part of monitoring performance KPIs and help develop initiatives to achieve operational excellence. You will also support our Marketing and Business Development functions in Frankfurt and other cities.
- Support our Operations team in Munich and the southern DACH region
- Track and help to further drive our performance KPIs
- Analyze and visualize usage data to optimize in- and outflows of vehicles
- Manage third party and in-house logistic providers
- Support development and optimization of our processes in logistics, vehicle management and administrative tasks
- Support local marketing and business development activities
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice - at the office, in the field or remotely
- Close work with the rest of the German Operations team as well as the entire company
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
- Be part of becoming Europe's #1 scooter company
- Ambitious, flexible and problem solver: You aim high, easily adapt to rapidly changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go
- Growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward
- Self-Starter: You radiate positivity and a "can-do" attitude"
- Schedule flexibility: You are willing to work outside of regular business hours
- Language proficiency: Fluency in English and preferably German
- Relevant work experience: high growth environments/Operations/Consulting
THE POSITION OFFERS:
- A high level of responsibility and insights into various aspects of a fast-growing business (Operations, Business Development, Marketing)
- A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company
- Voi Swag
- Having an impact on making your city smarter and greener!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!