Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Logistics Coordinator to join our Supply Chain team. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest start up, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for as well junior candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment. In the role you will be pushed to overcome challenges and produce solutions. The candidate will be rewarded with a great career and an opportunity to build a great organization, so what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us now!
As a part of our Supply Chain team you will ensure that the logistics and shipping operations are well-planned and running smoothly at all times. You will be acting as a main point of contact for multiple internal and external stakeholders when it comes to sea, rail, road, air freight and parcels. In this role, you will:
- Book and plan different transports based on demand and multiple lanes
- Negotiate rates and reviewing contracts with suppliers
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Arrange and coordinate shipments door-to-door, interacting with freight forwarders, shipping lines, airlines, customs agents and authorities, warehouses, trucking companies and VOI service providers
- Work closely with supply chain teammates in order to execute logistic services as per their demand and needs in an efficient and cost-effective way
- Educate colleagues, serve as their point of reference for all logistic operations and be able to also manage their expectations
- At least 2-3 years of relevant work experience in the field of logistics
- Knowledge of CMR, AWB and SWB, and familiarity with incoterms
- Knowledge of laws, regulations and ISO requirements. ADR knowledge and experience handling dangerous goods is a plus
- Ability to evaluate volumes, calculate chargeable weight and loading meters
- Have the commercial acumen and experience in order to evaluate offers and estimate hidden and additional costs, calculate rates
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Multicultural awareness and social profile
- Be able to make quick decisions, evaluate risks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written, Swedish on a good level for professional communication is desirable
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing Supply Chain team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Ability to learn and grow within Voi
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!