Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join our growing Supply Chain team. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest start up, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for candidates wishing to learn and contribute in a fast paced environment. In the role you will be pushed to overcome challenges and produce solutions. The candidate will be rewarded with a great career and an opportunity to build a great organization, so what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us now!
The Supply Chain team at VOI is responsible for sourcing various products from raw material through spare parts, warehouse equipment and tools to e-scooter and other articles needed to fulfil the increasing demand of the company. Our team is now expanding and we are looking for a new member who could contribute with shaping the processes within supply chain.
- Maintain inventory stocks, monitoring and ordering systems, managing new and existing material codes (SKU's) of raw materials, intermediate and final products
- Supporting the Supply Chain Planner in creating forecasting models for spare parts from information gathered from stakeholders
- Communicate with repair teams regarding their work needs, acting upon requests for new spare parts and materials needed for repairs and production
- Provide basic mechanical knowledge to repair teams for new and existing tools to ensure the longevity of stock
- Improve pre-existing inventory tools
- Conduct meetings with salespersons regarding pricing and new orders, providing feedback regarding the quality of existing products
- Suggest product improvements from a reliability and production perspective, working closely with QA and Product Development to determine material quality and endurance
- Build up a rapport and a solid working relationship with all stakeholders involved contributing towards a smoother process coordination
- Receive and evaluate requests from multiple stock keeping locations and compile forecasts based on historical, current and future demand
- Tackle supply crisis and act proactively when one is expected
- Search, evaluate and select spare parts’ substitutes
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience in Supply Chain/Logistics/Purchasing
- Material-savvy, preferably with big interest in spare parts/automotive/e-bikes industries
- Strong coordination and project management skills, attention to detail
- Multicultural awareness, service-minded and can-do attitude,
- Team player and a clear communicator
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and show flexibility
- Good MS Office, especially Excel skills.
- English at a professional level both spoken and written, as that is the language of the company. Swedish is desirable but not a must.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing Supply Chain team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Ability to learn and grow within Voi
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!