Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Supply Chain Planner/Purchaser to join our Supply Chain team. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest start up, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for as well junior candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment. In the role you will be pushed to overcome challenges and produce solutions. The candidate will be rewarded with a great career and an opportunity to build a great organization, so what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us now!
As a supply chain planner, you will be responsible for the smooth replenishment of various categories of stock with a main focus on spare parts. Analyzing the current and historical demand levels, you will be balancing the stock in a way to predict crisis situations and avoid overstock at the same time. Your main responsibility will be to make sure all VOI locations are regularly supplied with what is needed for their daily operations. Preparing monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts and executing them in the most effective and cost-conscious way will be part of your tasks, considering production lead- and shipping times.
- Owning the supplier relationship with our manufacturing partners and suppliers, and working closely to optimize production regarding cost, quality and lead times
- Place production orders for new and existing SKU based on an accurate forecasting
- Maintain optimal levels of global inventory for new and existing products, upgrades and spare parts and keep relevant stakeholders up to date at all times
- Manages Bill of Material for e-scooters spare parts
- Finding new suppliers for our new products, getting RFQ for the raw materials, evaluating them and continuing business with existing suppliers
- Oversee and own ordering quantity, standard packing quantity and pricing
- Procurement duties: placing purchase orders in a timely manner with suppliers, getting confirmation for the orders, and follow up until delivery of material, making sure the already-negotiated lead times and pricing is in line with SLA
- Value analysis, supplier market research, negotiation, marketing, buying activities, administration of contract and vendor management, control of inventory
- Proactively search and implement supply chain improvements, following the tactical plan framework
- Constant monitoring and improved inventory management
- 3-5 years in Supply Chain environment (Manufacturing, Planning) and/or complex (capacity and inventory) planning skills
- Relevant education and/or work experience
- Interests in materials and spare parts/automotive industry
- Understanding of supply chain planning processes and different supply methods and approaches
- English at a business level, Swedish is desirable but not a must
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing SC team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- The opportunity to learn and grow within Voi
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!