Our growing micro mobility company is currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join our Finance team. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startups, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for candidates wishing to develop in a fast paced environment.
The team at Voi is full of motivated individuals with a “can-do” mindset. We are not afraid to get into the trenches, and we seek opportunities to learn, gain perspective, and build character. We see obstacles as challenges to overcome, not barriers. We give our best in everything that we do, and we are ready and willing to help our teammates. Plus, we are fun.
We are searching for an ambitious and enthusiastic Senior Accountant with broad experience in accounting. As we’re bringing accounting at the Swedish entity inhouse, you will take full ownership of a wide range of financial reporting. This is an opportunity to build the accounting function, and we believe that you will contribute in shaping this role with your competence and previous experience. We believe you thrive in a changing environment and want to be a part of a fast growing journey. Below you will find examples of what this position might contain:
- Accounting of relevant business transactions
- Monthly reconciliations
- Preparing analytics to support statutory audit processes
- Contributing to monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting processes
- Ensuring that all financial records are accurate and up to standard
- Working with cross-functional stakeholders to design and implement efficient and compliant accounting processes and effective controls
- Analyse existing and upcoming financial regulation on the accounting impact and business implications
- Actively participating in improvement initiatives, and standardization of processes and controls
- Implementing best practices, working closely with systems teams and demonstrating strong understanding of financial accounting systems.
- VAT and tax reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of professional experience within relevant areas
- Hands-on experience in accounting software, such as Microsoft Navision, Netsuite, SAP or similar
- Experience in working with Swedish GAAP (K3) accounting regulations
- High level of independence and ability to structure and organize
- Demonstrated history of solving accounting and operational challenges and excellent analytical skills
- Comfortable in the start-up environment
- Fluency in Swedish and English
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Excel
- Outgoing person with high communication skills to lead the communication with all parts of the organisation
- Experience from an international company is preferred
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a growing Finance team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- The opportunity to grow and build your own role
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!