Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a German speaking Customer Support Specialist to join our Customer Support team. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest start up, this is the position for you.
This entry-level role is ideal for young professionals who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and industry (this is gonna be big). As we expand across Europe, you will learn in a fast paced environment.
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the Voi vision of building a better future.
- Supporting users (who ride the scooters) to create a world-class Customer Support.
- Building and proactively improving user’s opinion of the Voi community through emails, chat and potentially, phone calls.
- Providing support to and taking care of your teammates as well as adding to the Voi culture.
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis
- Entering at the heart of last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
- Flexible, Solution oriented, Energetic, Humble.
- Having a growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward.
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity, prestige-less-ness and a “can-do” attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree or work experience within relevant fields.
- Flexible schedule, with willingness to work morning, nights and weekends.
- Fluent and comfortable in English and German - a must!
- Preferably: Fluent in additional European language - big plus!
THE POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing User Operations team (Customer Support) in the hottest startup in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Working from our HQ in Stockholm
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!