Voi Technology is the leading European micro-mobility company and innovator within the market for last-mile transportation in Europe. We are currently looking for a Electrical Test Engineer to join our global Vehicle team.
The growing Voi team is in the process of making cities free from pollution and noise. To make this happen we believe in making light, electrical vehicles more accessible for the people. Join us if you want to build your career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe's hottest scale-ups!
As an Electrical Test Engineer, you will work closely with both the Swedish engineering team and our suppliers to ensure mutual understanding and smooth collaboration.
- Evaluate electronic circuitry and provide technical feedback for root cause
- investigations and supplier designs in progress.
- Hands-on prototyping, design and testing of electrical circuits
- Review supplier PCBA layout and physical PCBs and electronics and surface issues, design and quality.
- Evaluate design solutions as well as perform electronics functional tests.
- Work with other engineers in analysis, investigation and resolution of supplier
- related engineering problems.
- Support development of supplier specifications and standards.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Be proficient in both English (spoken and technical) and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Digital, analog, circuit design, testing, and validation experience
- Microprocessor, microcontroller testing experience
- Familiar with electronics testing and design flow
- Familiar with the QA and QC process for electrical components
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in the E-bike or E-scooter industry
- Able to independently develop automation test cases in C and Python
- Familiar with Labview and automation tests
- Familiar with automation testing process and development
- Familiar with BMS design and electrical motor controllers
- Familiar with ISO standards for electrical components
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being a vital part in building amazing new products with high public visibility
- Being part of a rapidly growing Vehicle Team team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Close work with the rest of the organisation, to streamline and increase efficiency
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!