Voi Technology is the leading European micro-mobility company and innovator within the market for last-mile transportation in Europe. We are currently looking for a Mechanical Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Vehicle team.
The growing Voi team is in the process of making cities free from pollution and noise. To make this happen we believe in making light, electrical vehicles more accessible for the people. Join us if you want to build your career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe's hottest scale-ups!
As Mechanical QA Engineer, you will work closely with both the Swedish engineering team and our suppliers to ensure mutual understanding and smooth collaboration.
- Work with our vehicle engineering team to evaluate designs for manufacturability and implementation in a rapidly-evolving production environment
- Hands on testing, vehicle assembly and modifications
- Supplier and parts issue investigations
- Select test equipment/tools, inspection criteria and methods to evaluate product quality
- Interface with Suppliers, Engineering, and Vehicle Operations to provide feedback and data about our production processes and products
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Proficient in both English (spoken and technical) and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Knowledge of mechanical manufacturing processes/ methods, process capabilities, tooling processes, and machining processes
- Product validation and test experience
- Understanding of vehicle systems
- Proficient using Microsoft Office suite, 3D CAD (SolidWorks, Catia, ProE, or similar)
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in the E-bike or E-scooter industry
- Experience in solid mechanics, FEA (Finite element simulation) and structure modal
- Familiar with light-weight structure design and composite material design
- Experience with vibration testing, including frequency domain response testing
- Familiar with ISO standards for mechanical parts and recommended quality control
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being a vital part in building amazing new products with high public visibility
- Being part of a rapidly growing Vehicle Team team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Close work with the rest of the organisation, to streamline and increase efficiency
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!