We are looking for a Market Operations Manager in Helsinki who wants to build his or her career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
As Market Operations Manager you will be Voi's overseer of a local market. Being a part of the Operations team, you will be in charge of running and growing your city. This will include making sure the overall operations run as smooth as possible.
This role is ideal for people who enjoy working in a central function with a lot of responsibility. You will take part in revolutionising urban mobility and join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds.
- Manage operations regarding collection and deployment of our scooters in Helsinki, with the help of both internal personnel and external 3PL's
- Oversee, evaluate and ensure that the collaboration with external 3PL's is done efficiently and correctly
- Keep the numbers of churned or lost scooters to a minimum
- Make sure that our scooters supply meet demand as efficiently as possible, by for example coordinating inflow/outflow of scooters and node placement
- Ensuring that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city
- Building and continuously strengthening the Voi community in your local city
- Bachelor or Master's degree within Business, Engineering or similar field
- Previous work experience, minimum of 1-2 years, in an analytical role with people management responsibility. Experience from a start-up or consultancy is a plus!
- Proficiency within G-Suite and/or MS Office, with the ability to handle data sets and statistics. Knowledge of running database queries and use SQL is a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience in working with targets and KPI's, whilst being able to motivate others to reach their goals
We believe you are initiative taking with a problem solving mindset, able to motivate people and drive process changes. You are pragmatic and can work with the tools available, but at the same time continuously look for ways to improve the current ways-of-working. Working in a start-up means that you will be able to handle unforeseen complications and work together with your team regarding whatever is most important at any given time.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- The possibility to take ownership of a full business unit and manage a team
- Work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- Role in a company with incredible momentum and grow with it
- Join a high performing, hard working and fun team and a great work environment
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!