Voi is growing, and is now looking for a Strategic Operations Manager to join our Market Operations team at our headquarters in Stockholm!
The Market Operations team is responsible for setting the strategy and operating all the local markets with a high degree of ownership and collaborates closely with our Data, Product, Marketing, Finance and Policy teams amongst others to achieve the set goals for the individual markets.
We are looking for an experienced operations strategist and project manager to lead our efforts in establishing the best practice across our local markets for one of our key operational levers. You will work in parallel with our product and data teams to automate and productise processes related thereto to achieve a step change in operational excellence. You will dive into our core operational processes and solve problems related to some of our toughest optimisation challenges.
You will report to the VP of Market Operations who is part of the Operations Leadership Team. Over time, you will have the opportunity to build and lead a small independent team of Strategy & Operations Analysts. The role includes:
- Set strategy & vision; You will shape both the short and long-term strategy for how we drive increased fleet utilisation based on geographic placement, user flows and competitive tactics
- Program management: You will make sure everyone understands the strategy and their role to deliver on the plan and bring people together to continue iterating and solving problems as we progress
- Analytics & strategic thinking: Develop quantitative frameworks to try out hypotheses and identify best practices and their limitations
- Build relationships: You will work together with both our local champions for their insights and expertise as well as with data and product teams to bring all the tools we have to the table to tackle some of our toughest problems
- Process improvement & Automation: Identify operational and structural weaknesses and help improve existing or develop new processes to keep us as efficient as possible
- Scale: Analyse business operations and ensure we are operating at the highest possible scale while also leveraging our in-market resources
- Lead by example: Be incredibly honest about the data, set a high bar for the team to think boldly and creatively and then funnel that energy into concrete processes and execution plans, moving fast and bing biased toward action
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in business, engineering, economics or comparable field
- 3-6 years of experience in operations management, management consulting, finance or other similar roles, preferably from working in an established business or growing startup
- MS Excel modelling skills necessary, proficiency in SQL, GIS or Tableau is a plus
- Hands-on experience with data and advanced analytics or geo-analytics
- Ability to work independently, high adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly
- Creative problem solving mindset who is not afraid of testing new ideas and challenge current ways-of-working
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English is required
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a remarkable team in one of the hottest startups in Europe
- High caliber colleagues and a great work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to make a difference in the communities we serve
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!