Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Repair Partner to join our Vehicle Operations team. If you would like to be a part of scaling up one of Sweden’s hottest startup, this is the position for you. As we expand across Europe, this is an opportunity for as well junior candidates wishing to learn in a fast paced environment. In the role you will be pushed to overcome challenges and produce solutions. The candidate will be rewarded with a great career and an opportunity to build a great organization, so what are you waiting for? Get in touch with us now!
- Be a proactive and close partner regarding everything concerning Repairs for the dedicated markets.
- Proactively support the implementation and execution of Repairs solutions in the responsible markets (between 6-8).
- Track and evaluate the performance of the Repairs operations in the concerned markets, in order to suggest appropriate improvements needed.
- Continuously follow up and assure that VOIs standards and quality levels are followed for Repairs.
- Consolidate and gather the best practices of process and structure, to share with the Repairs team for improvement of current processes.
- Lead certain local Repair process developments.
- 2+ years of working experience, preferably in similar area
- Leadership experience
- Flexibel, hands-on approach leader with excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- Fluent in other Nordic languages can be of merit
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing Vehicle Operations team in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Travelling, both to your dedicated local markets as well as HQ
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!