Voi Technology is the leading European micro-mobility company and innovator within the market for last-mile transportation in Europe. We are currently looking for a Finance Manager DACH to join our Finance team. The team at Voi is full of motivated individuals with a “can-do” mindset. We are not afraid to get into the trenches. We seek opportunities to learn, gain perspective, and build character. We see obstacles as challenges to overcome, not barriers. We give our best in everything that we do.
You will work hands-on to build up a finance function in Germany for the DACH countries. Your first project will be to bring the German accounting inhouse. Today Voi is using accounting firms in each operating country. You will also be a support to the DACH General Manager in financial matters.
- Day to day accounting
- Implement and maintain the accounting system (Netsuite)
- Reviews and processes payments
- VAT reporting
- Make sure financial legal requirements are met
- Preparing reports regarding group company policies
- Assist business controllers in budget/ forecasting and monthly follow up
- Ad hoc analyzes regarding revenue, expenses, cash flows, and balance sheets
- Participate in the execution of changes to procedures, policies, and systems to facilitate expansion, compliance, and scaling of the business
- You will report to VP Finance and you will have a close collaboration with the headquarter Finance team and the regional organization.
- Located in Munich but will require travelling within Europe.
- Master degree in Finance
- 10 years experience of similar work
- Ability to set up new routine and implement them in the organization
- Good communication skills in german and english – both written and verbal
- Eye for detail
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Strong excel skills
- Experience of working in constantly changing environments
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing company in the hottest scale up in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!