Voi is looking for an Operations Manager to join our Center of Excellence team within Field Logistics in Stockholm. The team is responsible for developing one of Voi’s core operational levers in collaboration with our Data, Product, Facility, Hardware, Security, Finance, Policy teams as well as key stakeholders in the local markets to achieve operational excellence.
This is a new role within the Voi family, so if you are looking for a new adventure, look no further!
We are looking for an experienced operations strategist and project manager to lead our efforts in establishing the best practice across our local markets for one of our key operational levers. You will work in parallel with stakeholders from both the local markets as well as other HQ departments to achieve operational excellence. You will dive into our core operational processes and solve problems related to our challenges within VOIs core operations. You will report to the Head of Field Logistics who is part of the Central Operations Team.
The role includes, but is not limited, to:
- Shaping strategy & vision: You will be a part of shaping both the short and long-term strategy for how we increase fleet uptime across all global markets.
- Manage global projects: You will drive end-to-end large scale and cross-functional projects, with the responsibility to ensure that everyone involved in the specific projects understands the purpose, goal and scope, as well as their role to deliver on the plan and bring people together to continue iterating and solving problems as we progress.
- Analytics & strategic thinking: Develop quantitative frameworks to try out hypotheses and identify best practices and their limitations.
- Build relationships: You will work together with both our local teams for their insights and expertise as well as with central teams to bring together all the tools needed to for us to achieve operational excellence.
- Scale: Analyse business operations and ensure we are operating at the highest possible scale while also leveraging our in-market resources.
- 3+ years experience of investment banking, management consulting or similar roles preferably from working in operations under high pressure in a scale up or established business.
- Strong experience from leading and/or managing teams.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in engineering or business.
- A “driver” personality - biased toward action, great collaborator and constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery. You persevere when others give up.
- Exceptional Excel and quantitative skills, Tableau a plus!
- Professional fluency in English is a requirement.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a remarkable team in of the the most promising scale-ups in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Developing best practice from a central function within Voi
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
- Dog friendly office!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!