Voi is growing rapidly and we are currently looking for an HR Partner to join our People Operations team in Paris. The People Operations team is supporting all other departments in taking care of what is most important - the people of Voi!
We are looking for someone who loves to work in a fast paced environment and someone who loves to be continuously challenged. In this position you will work primarily towards our local teams in France, but also together with the global HR team. You will report to the CHRO, who is the manager for People Operations, and if you decide to join us on this journey you will be rewarded with a great opportunity to be a part of building a great organisation!
Please make your application in English!
HR Partners work with various tasks within the Human Resources field, in order to make sure that we take care of our employees and are legally compliant. You will work with local HR-related support and projects towards our France region, but also with global initiatives together with the HR Partners team. The majority of the HR team is based in Stockholm, but we want to have local HR Partners in our regions. We see the possibility for the local team growing in the future, and you will then have a key role in building this team. The role includes:
- Supporting our managers in employment-related matters and provide them with tools to become high performing players
- Be the point of contact in labour law related questions in the France region
- Oversee all parts of the employee life-cycle including; recruitment, pre-boarding, on-boarding, off-boarding, compensation review, performance management, employee relations and company culture
- Manage strategic HR projects relating to employee engagement, compensation & benefits and learning & development
- Produce, implement and review our company policies, employee handbook, manager handbook and HR system
We believe that you take initiative, are outgoing and have an all-round positive attitude. We are looking for someone who loves to be part of a team and pushes everyone to achieve their goals. By being the only HR representative on-site in Paris, you should be comfortable in working independently and be the go-to expert within your field!
- Proven experience of working in a broad HR role where you have created, driven and implemented structure, processes and policies
- Direct knowledge and experience in working with French labour law in France
- A University degree in a field related to HR, business administration or equivalent
- Experience in working for companies who are fast-paced, challenging and continuously changing
- Previous experience from recruitment is of merit, but not a requirement
- Fluency in English and French is required
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a growing People Operations team in one of the hottest scale-ups in Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Opportunity to own and manage the HR-function in France
- Central office in Paris
- Possibility to travel and visit our other offices and their local teams
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!