Can you see yourself being in the heartbeat of our French operations and be a key player in ensuring our success?
Voi is here to stay and we are more determined than ever to drive our vision of cities made for living, free from pollution and noise. To do so, we are now scouting for a Senior Warehouse Manager and in the role your immediate team will be our (currently) four Warehouse Managers across France. You will report directly to our General Manager for France & Italy. Simply put, your role will be an essential part of the success of our French operations and help to maintain high performance and quality of service in their warehouses!
As a member of the Voi team, you’ll soon come to learn that no two days are the same and that anything can and will happen. Being a pragmatic and innovative problem solver is therefore something that is an important part of this role. You will be responsible for helping the warehouse managers maintain high performance and quality of services in their warehouses. This will include maintaining a low backlog of broken scooters, implementing and iterating on repair processes together with HQ, ensuring high efficiency in the warehouses and accurately reporting the performance of each warehouse. You will become the leader of an existing team and be responsible for building, managing and developing that team to new heights!
In your role as a Senior Warehouse Manager you will:
- Lead and grow your team of Warehouse Managers across France
- Be the liaison between French operations and our Swedish HQ
- Ensure we are driving high efficiency and effectiveness in the warehouses by driving, implementing and iterating on the relevant processes
- Understand our vehicle repairs and all its implications
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
The Senior Warehouse Manager is a driven, high-energy individual with a capacity to understand repairs and warehouse related work. With excellent communication skills, and a willingness to perform one-off tasks as needed, you can motivate others to reach and exceed their targets.
To be successful in this role we believe that you have:
- Several years experience from leading other leaders with large teams (ca 20+) and have a knack for developing, motivating and engaging your team and helping them do the same in their teams
- A solid understanding, experience and genuine interest in warehouse & repairs related work
- Flexibility in traveling to all of our French warehouses located in Paris,Marseille, Lyon, and Bordeaux (frequency will of course depend on the current situation and market needs)
- Analytical and computer skills, where you are comfortable in using data analysis tools such as Tableau and Excel
- Fluent language skills in both English and French
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part in managing a growing Operations team in one of the hottest scale-ups in Europe
- Great responsibilities across several cities
- Some travel to visit our markets on-site
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!