We are looking for a Market Operations Specialist in Trondheim, who will oversee our local operations. You will be running and growing your city, ensuring that the overall operations are running as smooth as possible.
This role is ideal for people who enjoy working in a hands-on function within operations. You will have a key role in a small team where you will manage various tasks on a daily basis. Take part in revolutionising urban mobility and join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds!
- Have overall responsibility of our logistics and repair team in Trondheim
- Manage and maintain our scooter fleet to maximise its utilisation in the city
- Know our scooters inside and out and be able to do both small repairs and total refurbishments at our facility, if necessary
- Be out in the field to swap scooter batteries, relocate scooters and ensure that all scooters are in perfect condition and neatly placed in the streets
- Work closely with our Regional Operational Manager to track the KPIs in Trondheim and optimise around shift planning, in-field activities, as well as repairs
- Collaborate with local logistic partners and other key stakeholders in Trondheim
- Ensure that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with the city
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Relevant university degree or 2 years of equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in the areas of operations or logistics
- Hands-on mentality and self-starter motivation
- Fluency in Norwegian and English is required
- Driving license for Norway/EU
- Mechanical experience and interest in fixing things is of merit
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- The possibility to take ownership of our operations and to manage a team
- Active schedule, working both indoors and outdoors
- Being part of a growing international start-up
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!