Voi Technology is looking for a Tender Manager to join our Policy team! We dream of cities made for living. Cities free from pollution and noise. That means more environmentally friendly means of transportations, like our neat scooter fleets that are (normally!) present in many European cities. Our ambition is to team up with cities to shape the way people move and continuously identify new opportunities for growth. Winning tenders is one of the most crucial aspects of our business and we are now levelling up our game - that’s where you come in.
As Tender Manager, you will be responsible for building a winning tender process and organisation. You will be part of our commercially driven Public Policy team that works cross-functionally to give Voi the best possible conditions for sustainable growth.
- understanding and further developing Voi tender best-practice to show that we are industry leaders and make sure we have a sound bidding strategy and tender assessment roadmap. For us, it’s all about making solid tenders based on evidence.
- building close relationships with cities and local partners that help us secure licenses and tenders in the cities, where we want to operate.
- working with internal stakeholders to make sure relevant products and features are developed in accordance with the tender pipeline.
As you’ve probably already figured out, this means you need great communication skills. Working in a structured and analytical way is second nature to you and to be successful in this role you need a keen eye for detail.
If you’ve been a part of other micro-mobility companies in the past that’s great, but if you have a solid track record in the more traditional mobility space we can teach you all about the amazing world of micro-mobility & e-scooters.
We think you have:
- A solid experience (minimum 5 years) working with tenders or similar formal bidding processes in relation to the public sector.
- A fluency in structuring & writing comprehensive documentation.
- Experience in planning, managing and executing on large cross-functional projects.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Native in a Scandinavian language
- Academic degree
We’ll like you even more if:
- You speak several Scandinavian languages
- You have experience from consulting, law firm, public administration or experience from the technology sector
What can we offer you?
- An opportunity to be directly instrumental in the success of Voi in Europe.
- Being part of a highly motivated, talented and growing Public Policy team.
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment.
- Voi company culture!
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that make a difference in building sustainable cities!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter and bike sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!