We are looking for a Senior Operations Manager for Sweden, who will be responsible for driving performance and operational excellence across all our local markets in Sweden. We are looking for someone with a passion for operations and new mobility solutions, and that has experience with data analytics, project management and managing a team in a high-paced changing environment.
As a part of the Market Operations team, you will be managing and growing your own country together with the General Manager and the local teams. This will include managing the local operations teams, growing Voi, ensuring that we offer a seamless service for our users, and operate our service in a cost efficient way.
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people with amazing backgrounds and be a part of the Voi vision of building a better and sustainable future.
The Senior Operations Manager has broad work tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice. You will work closely with the rest of the local operations team as well as HQ, to streamline and increase efficiency. Responsibilities for this role include:
- Be based in Stockholm and have overall responsibility for all operations activities in Sweden concerning fleet management and optimisation
- Manage and steer the performance of our day-to-day operations
- Lead local operations teams to stabilise and grow your markets
- Work closely with the General Manager to set overall strategy and targets for the market performance and development
- Leverage data and analytics to optimise key metrics around scooter utilisation, fleet management and operational efficiency
- Build a strong team and local organisation through hiring, training and coaching of team members
- Lead and roll out company wide projects and initiatives in your market and provide recommendations of necessary improvements and tools to central operations, product, tech and engineering teams
- Attract, manage and drive key partnerships related to our day-to-day operations in all markets
- Ensure that we are compliant with local regulations and act in agreement with public stakeholders and municipalities
- 3-6 years of experience in operations, finance, consulting, business/data analytics or equivalent role
- Ambitious and flexible problem solver: You aim high, adapt easily to rapid changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go
- Fully hands-on and self motivated drive: You are keen to getting your hands dirty and closely emerging into the day-to-day operations and solve whatever challenge or opportunity emerges
- Data driven and analytical mindset: You like working with numbers and derive your actions from them
- Outgoing, pedagogical and strong communicator. You enjoy interacting with people and external stakeholders, can adapt your message to the receiver and do not hesitate to speak in front of a bigger group
- Professional fluency in Swedish and English
- Willing and able to travel to our markets both in Sweden and abroad
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Opportunity to be part in managing a growing Operations team in one of the hottest scale-ups in Europe
- A role and position that enables you to be part of building and shaping an industry, company and a team
- A leader position with great impact opportunities
- Close collaboration with other markets to create best practices across markets
- Travel to visit our markets and close work with HQ functions
- Great possibilities and work that makes a difference and be part of an urban and sustainable transformation - changing the way people move around cities
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!