Would you like to build your career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe’s hottest start-ups ? Voi Technology is looking for a part-time Public Policy Associate to help us grow even further.
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the Voi vision of building a better future. You will preferably be based in Copenhagen, but you will be working towards markets in all of the Nordic countries.
This is a part-time position, 15-20 hours a week. It’s an amazing opportunity if you want to join the micro-mobility movement, as well as have a chance to shape the way we live and commute in cities we’re in. Our international public policy team is responsible for building strong relationships with cities and co-create the future with them. Open dialogue with public and political stakeholders is in our corporate DNA and we believe it is the key to building sustainable policies and regulations for safe and sustainable transportation in the future. You will assist our Public Policy team in several areas such as:
- Institutional relations and lobbying for the Nordics.
- Monitoring and tenders.
- Proactively reaching out to cities to create opportunities for Voi.
- Helping to implement partnerships and events relevant for Public Policy.
To be a perfect match for us, we believe you have:
- A Bachelor degree and/or currently studying for a Masters within Public Affairs, Law, European Affairs, Public Policy or similar.
- Being organised and rigorous in your work.
- Self-starter and an enthusiastic team-player that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Highly adaptable, driven, ambitious as well as calm under pressure.
- Comfortable in giving presentations and interacting with high-profile stakeholders.
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English and one of the Scandinavian languages.
We’ll like you even more if you:
- Have some experience within micro-mobility, urban development and sustainability.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of an amazing team, with a great opportunity to learn and grow!
- Building a network as well as gaining experience within public policy!
- Great possibility to have impact on work that makes a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!