We are looking for an Operations Associate who wants to build his or her career in a revolutionary company and one of Europe’s hottest start-ups!
As Operations Associate, you will be working hands on with parts of our operations across all our cities in a certain market. You will report to the Senior Operations Manager and assist in setting up all the operations processes and manage the fleet of Voi vehicles. For this position, you will be based in Copenhagen and focusing on our operations in Denmark primarily.
If you want to work in a high-paced company, being part of a fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking team in our local operations, then you should definitely apply!
The role combines local insights with best practices, where you are taking ownership of the local rider experience and business growth in your markets. Working closely with other parts of our operations team, you are at the core of our local operations and will learn and grow with your responsibilities.
- Responsible for ongoing logistics, including scooter deployment, collection, rebalancing and transport tasks
- Manage the ongoing relationship and collaboration with our 3PL's and internal team, ensuring we have as many available scooters as possible scooters on the streets
- Take ownership of our fleet, improving our fleet optimisation processes and ensure we minimise the amount of lost scooters
- Provide analytical support to other teams when needed and collaborate with other markets and HQ in improving our current ways-of-working
We believe that the right candidate for this position is a self-starter, who sees what needs to be done and ensures that things are moving in the right direction. You are an analytical problem solver, who can solve issues on the go and also work proactively to prevent that similar problems happen again. Working in a fast-paced start-up you are adaptable to change and a strong communicator both internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree within a relevant field, or work experience related to the role
- Professional fluency English is required, and fluency in Danish is highly preferred
- Proficient user of G-Suite and/or MS Office and comfortable in working with and analysing data sets. Skills in SQL or Metabase are of merit
- Driver's license is preferred, but not required
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Entry-level position where you will have room to grow in your career
- Being part of a high performing, hard working and fun team in the hottest startup in Europe and work with people around the world and build best practice for a new industry
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!