Voi Technology is currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join our Finance team. If you would like to be a part of continuing to develop the finance team at one of Sweden’s hottest start-ups/scale-ups, this is the position for you. As we stabilize the expansion across Europe, this is an opportunity for candidates wishing to develop in a fast paced environment.
The people at Voi are motivated individuals with a “can-do” mindset. We are not afraid to get into the trenches, and we seek opportunities to learn, gain perspective, and build character. We see obstacles as challenges to overcome, not barriers. We give our best in everything that we do, and we are ready and willing to help our teammates. Plus, we're a whole lot of fun.
We are searching for an ambitious and enthusiastic Senior Accountant with documented experience in accounting, to oversee our Swedish entity that covers both our operations and the headquarter. We believe that you will contribute in taking this role to a next step with your competence and previous experience within accounting.
Below you will find examples of what this position contain:
- Current accounting
- Actively take part in and lead the monthly closing for the Swedish entity, standalone
- Responsibility of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations and take an active ownership of the balance sheet
- Analyse the content and quality of the numbers before closing to ensure that all financial records are accurate
- Monthly VAT reporting in multiple countries
- Preparing material to support statutory audits
- Preparing the standalone annual financial report for the parent company
- Working with stakeholders to design and implement efficient and compliant accounting processes and controls
- Understand financial regulations such as K3 and IFRS and its impact on the business
- Actively participate in improvement initiatives, and standardization of processes and controls
We believe we’re a match if you have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics or Business Administration
- 3-5 years of experience within accounting in an international group, preferable in a head quarter or being responsible for a legal entities total accounts
- Proven experience from working with K3, preferably also IFRS
- Proven experience of review/analyse of both balance sheet and profit and loss
- Hands-on experience from an accounting software, such as Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics AX , SAP or similar.
- Demonstrated history of solving accounting and operational challenges.
- Excellent knowledge in G-suite and/or Microsoft Office applications.
- Fluency in both English and Swedish.
- Problem solver approach that challenge the tasks from an analytical perspective.
- High level of independence and ability to structure and organize your daily tasks and a proven record to meet deadlines.
What can we offer you?
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- The opportunity to grow and build your own role
- Great possibilities to have an impact on work that make a difference!
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
“Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities.We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. We know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and VOI welcomes people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!”