Voi Technology is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager. We’re the leading European micro-mobility company and innovator within the market for last-mile transportation in Europe.
As our Senior Marketing Manager you will take over responsibility for the local growth and marketing strategy in DACH. The role combines a strategic perspective with working hands on to improve all aspects of the local marketing and hitting growth targets.
If you want to work in a high-paced company, being part of a fun, good-hearted, and hardworking team in our local operations, then you should definitely apply!
As a Senior Marketing Manager you are part of the local leadership team, with direct report to the General Manager DACH and in a dotted line to the CMO. In your role you will guide and support local Marketing teams which will be reporting to you.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Own the growth & marketing performance output (KPI’s) of DACH incl. New User Acquisition, MAU, ARPU, CAC and drive a cost-efficient, data-driven approach to marketing.
- Plan and drive strategic initiatives, based on local as well as global goals, in close collaboration with the local teams and the General Manager.
- Partner closely with central marketing teams to implement best practices and constantly inform them of local experiments/improvements to be shared with rest of Voi.
- Lead and support direct reports in their daily work, tasks and responsibilities. Follow up on performance and coach team in overcoming challenges and improving the current ways-of-working.
- Collaborate with the Policy and Comms teams to develop and communicate our sustainability, safety and community based partnerships and initiatives locally.
- Together with the GM & CMO, plan the marketing budget and constantly monitor and optimize this between channels.
- Develop user insights, share and act upon them - always iterating and A-B our product offering (such as price packages) as well as lifecycle communication to maximize growth
- Develop and execute on the local growth & marketing strategy including CRM, Activations, Partnerships and other tactics.
- Preferably based in Munich (possible other locations: Berlin, Hamburg)
We’re looking for an analytical, data driven, performance marketing genius with in-depth Marketing knowledge and contributing to business improvements. You resolve problems independently and have the ability to handle difficult or unexpected situations in your daily work as well as complex business challenges. Your person is characterized by leading through as an example and inspiring your direct reports, while providing ongoing coaching and feedback.
What you’ll need:
- 8-10+ years of proven work experience from areas within CRM, performance marketing, guerilla and growth marketing
- Exceptional german and english communication skills, both in writing and speaking. Able to successfully manage several stakeholders and nurture professional relationships with them.
- A deep understanding of customer behaviour and how digital marketing should be optimized to contribute to growth goals and conversion through the user funnel
- Analytical mindset that continuously evaluates the current structure to find potential changes and improvements, whilst solving problems on-the-go
- Prior experience engaging with external stakeholders in negotiation and execution of projects.
- Proven people management experience.
- Flair for negotiation to land Voi the best deals with our local partners.
- Bachelor or Master of Science within business, economics, marketing or similar.
THE POSITION OFFERS
- Flexible work schedule and working remote
- Build up and develop our marketing strategy in DACH!
- Impact the entire company and be a part of creating contributing to long term success
- Lead a team of highly motivated and skilled colleagues
- Revolutionize the micro-mobility industry and make a difference in building sustainable cities
RIDE WITH VOI TO THE FUTURE
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Scandinavian micro mobility company offering electric scooter in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can change how people move in our cities. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!